Pelvi Menstrual Cup
Pelvi Menstrual Cup is a bell-shaped reusuable menstrual cup, made of medical-grade soft silicone, that is folded and inserted into the vagina to collect the menstrual flow.
Pelvi Menstrual Cup is a worn internally like a tampon, once it is unfolded in place, it forms a seal that prevents blood from leaking out. When full, it is simply removed, emptied, washed and reinserted. When inserted correctly it naturally stays in place and can be worn for 8 consecutive hours.
Benefits of the Pelvi Menstrual Cup include:
- Collects 3 times more fluid than tampons;
- No dryness. no irritation
- Can be worn for 8 consecutive hours or overnight;
- Reuse one cup (up to 6 years);
- Made from hypo-allergenic medical-grade silicone;
- Environmentally friendly by reducing sanitary waste;
How the Pelvi Menstrual Cup works?
Fold the Pelvi Menstrual Cup into a cylinder shape, then gently insert into your vagina. Once inserted the cup forms a seal between the outside of the cup and the walls of your vagina. This allows for a secure and comfortable fit, naturally staying in place.
It's impossible to deny the profound environmental reasons for switching to the reusable cups, as menstrual cups have minimal impact on the environment compared to tampons and sanitary pads. There's also a clear cost benefit over a number of years of use for the menstrual cup, reasons you won't find them on supermarket shelves!
- Small: 20ml, diameter 42mm and length 60mm.
- Medium: 25ml, diameter 42mm and length 70mm.
- Large: 30ml, diameter 46mm and length 70mm.