Beppy Menstrual Sponge DRY
Beppy WetBeppy Soft + Comfort Sponges are unlike the traditional tampons, they are the most innovative sponge for women to experience more freedom during their menstruation. Not only is this sponge without a string. It gives you also a safe and more confident feeling. Due to the soft and flexible material, the Beppy Sponges adapts completely to your body, giving you maximum comfort and reducing the risk of leakage. The Beppy DRY has a patented anatomical shape, which is easy to insert.
The Beppy Soft + Comfort Sponge is a perfect alternative for the regular tampons, Beppy Sponges have no string, this provides more freedom during swimming, a visit to the sauna, performing sports, a nights out or for having intercourse during your period.
The best quality assurance The Beppy Sponges was developed by gynaecologists, through permanent dermatological and clinical testing. They are made of skin-friendly, non-toxic material, which are tested according to the OEKO-TEX® standard. Beppy Soft + Comfort Sponges are the successful combination of hygienic manufacturing and packing, strictly adhere to the International standard of ISO13485 (medical device certification)
The benefits of the Beppy Menstrual Sponge DRY include:
- With Beppy you are much freer during your period. You can simply exercise, swim, go to the sauna or make love, without you, your partner or your environment noticing your menstruation
- Beppy has no annoying string
- Beppy is soft and very comfortable, shapes to your body
- No unpleasant odour
- Hygienic and skin-friendly material
- Fold the Beppy Sponge together and insert the tampon
- Push the tampon further to the correct position with a finger
- The Beppy Sponge takes the shape of your body, therefore always fits
- The Beppy Sponge does not have a string; You do not see or feel Beppy
- Do what you want, for a maximum of 8 hours. Remove the Beppy Sponge with handy removal loop or with the tweezer grip (with two fingers)
What else do you need to know about Beppy Menstrual Sponge?
If you use a sponge tampon for the first time, you are advised to start with Beppy WET. If you use a Beppy during sex, you can get pregnant. Note: like other tampons, Beppy is not a contraceptive. After having sex, always wait until you are 'normal' in shape again. Beppy removal requires some practice, but after practice it goes smoothly, just like using lenses. Do not use the Beppy Sponges if your hymen is still intact. Do not use for longer than 8 hours. The minimum useful life depends on your flood.