MANUAL Erection System ® Instructions for Use
MANUAL Erection System ®
Please read these instructions for use before using the erection aid. Keep the instructions for use! Please watch the animation on the enclosed DVD.
Instructions for Use
When the penis is stiff, this is called an erection. If a man has problems getting an erection, we speak of erectile dysfunction. The MANUAL Erection System ® is a device that helps you to get your penis stiff. Therefore in this booklet the MANUAL Erection System ® is also referred to as an erection aid.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
A variety of causes can lead to erectile dysfunction. The most common ones include diabetes, thyroid disease, liver or kidney disease, Treatment of hyper- tension, cardiovascular diseases. Prostate surgery often also leads to erectile dysfunction.
Depression or exhaustion can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
Sometimes erectile dysfunction is a side effect of medication, e.g. drugs against high blood pressure. Smoking or drinking too much alcohol is another possible cause.
The MANUAL Erection System®comprises the following parts:
– 1 pump head 1
– 1 transparent cylinder
– 4 constriction rings in differing sizes 6– 1 tube of lubricant
– 1 set of instructions for use with DVD –1bag
Please note the shelf life of the included constriction rings and the lubricant.
How to prepare the application?
All productrelated illustrations can be found on the cover flap of this booklet.
– Place all parts at hand.
– Press the pump head onto the larger opening of
the cylinder, as shown in Figure 2 .
– Plug the large ring loader onto the other side of
– Insert the small ring loader into the large ring
– Insert the cone into the small ring loader.
– Apply sufficient lubricant onto the entire cone.
– First, place the largest constriction ring (20 mm)
on the top of the cone. Slide the constriction ring over the cone onto the small ring loader. Now take off the cone. (Fig. 6 )
– Now the erection aid is ready for use.
How to use the erection aid?
The erection aid is exclusively for your personal use. It may not be passed on to third parties, nor be used by them.
– Remove the pubic hair directly on the penis and around the root of the penis.
– 1 large grey ring loader – 1 small grey ring loader – 1 grey cone
– The device must fit the skin tightly.
– Apply some lubricant to the edge of the ring
loader. (Fig. 7 )
– Introduce the penis through the ring loader into
the cylinder. (Fig. 8 )
– Press the device tightly to your body.
– Pull the blue lever on the pump head. Thus, you
pump air out of the cylinder. (Fig. 8 )
Do you see a good erection in the cylinder?
– Then slide the constriction ring from the ring loader onto the erect penis .
– Slide the constriction ring quickly and as far as possible down to the base of the penis.
– The “air” button on the pump head is marked with adot.
– When you press the “air” button, the cylinder is bled (i.e. air is let in, reducing the vacuum).
– Thus air enters the cylinder, and you can easily detach the erection aid from the body.
– The constriction ring on the penis causes the penis to remain rigid.
– Now you can have sex.
Important: Never wear the constriction ring on the penis for more than 30 minutes. Do not fall asleep with the constriction ring on the penis!
– Briefly pull the constriction ring apart on the flaps.
– Wait until the blood has flown back from the penis into the body.
– Then pull the constriction ring off the penis. When you use the erection aid, you will have no visible ejaculation upon orgasm (climax). (Fig. 12 )
– The constriction ring retains the semen (ejaculate) in the penis.
– Once you remove the constriction ring, the semen will flow out of the penis.
– The temporary retention of the semen in the penis is not harmful.
– After using the erection aid, clean it as described in Section “How to clean the erection aid?”
– Dry the parts.
– Put all parts back into the bag and keep the
erection aid out of the reach of children.
How does the erection aid work?
The pump head sucks the air around the penis out of the cylinder. This creates a negative pressure (vacuum). This causes the blood vessels in the penis to fill with blood, and the penis stiffens. As the cylinder is transparent, you can see whether the erection is hard enough. In most cases, pumping for 1 to 2 minutes will be sufficient to produce an erection.
Application of this erection aid is easy. Nevertheless, it is better to try the erection aid initially alone and unhurried. Then you can show the erection aid to your partner. Once you both know how to use the erection aid correctly, you can enjoy sex again. Even at an advanced age, in illness or physical limitation.
How to select the proper constriction ring?
To keep your erection as long as possible, you need to choose the proper constriction ring. If the con- striction ring is too large, your penis will not remain stiff for long. If the constriction ring is too tight, it may cause pain. In case of pain, take off the con- striction ring and try a larger constriction ring. If you use the erection aid for the first time, it is best to start with the largest constriction ring. If the constriction ring is too large, try a smaller one, until you find the right size for yourself.
The erection aid includes 2 ring loaders.
The smaller one is slightly narrower, the larger a bit wider. If the smaller ring loader is too narrow, just use the larger one. The two ring loaders are suit-
able for all constriction rings. Thus, it does not matter which constriction ring size you are using. If both ring loaders are too narrow, you can slip the constriction ring directly onto the cylinder. The erection aid also includes the cone. It helps you to slip the constriction ring more easily onto the ring loaders. Alternatively, you can slip the constriction ring manually onto the ring loaders without using the cone. Use only the supplied constriction rings. From time to time, the constriction rings need to be replaced. They can be ordered from service@ medintim.de
Never use this erection aid if you have drunk alco- hol or have taken recreational drugs.
Do not continue using the erection aid if it does not work properly. Do not use the erection aid either if it is visibly damaged. In both cases, please send the erection aid directly to the manufacturer, KESSEL medintim GmbH.
During the warranty period, repairs are free. If the device is not working or damaged because you have operated it incorrectly, you will always have to pay for the repairs.
If you do not live in Germany, please contact the dealer from whom you bought the erection aid. Use only lubricants that can easily be washed off with water.
What side effects can the erection aid have?
Do you suffer from cardiovascular disease?Then talk to your doctor or health care professional before using the erection aid for the first time.
The following side effects are possible:
You can get a bruise (haematoma) at the base or at the top of the penis.
Sometimes there may even be slight tissue injury, when the penis was not erect for a long time. However, that is not dangerous.
All parts have been tested. However, contact allergies cannot be excluded.
When may the erection aid not be used?
Do not use the erection aid if you have any of the following conditions:
– Diseases that affect the red blood cells, e.g. sickle cell anaemia
– Blood cancer (leukaemia)
– Bone marrow tumours
– Diseases that affect blood clotting (coagulation) – Diseases that cause bleeding or prolonged
– Other diseases in which sex is not recommendable If you are not sure whether you can apply the erec- tion aid without any problem for your health, ask your doctor or health care professional.
How to clean the erection aid?
Before cleaning, take the pump head off the erec- tion aid. All parts can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Do not use aggressive deter- gents. Clean the erection aid after each use. Store the erection aid in the included bag in order to avoid contamination.
How to recycle the erection aid correctly?
All parts can be disposed of into the household waste.
Almost all parts are warranted for 2 years, as prescribed by applicable law.
Wear parts, such as constriction rings, are not covered by warranty. They must be replaced from time to time.
The warranty does not apply if you damage the erection aid or use it incorrectly.
The pump head is sealed inside and may be opened only by the manufacturer or an authorised service partner. You should send in the erection aid, if possible, every 3 years for technical inspection.
What material are the parts made of?
– Cone: Plastic (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, ABS)
– Small and large ring loader: Plastic (acrylonitrile
butadiene styrene, ABS)
– Cylinder: Plastic (polycarbonate)
– Constriction rings: Biocompatible Thermoplastic
– Bag: Nylon®
You can reorder all the parts and the lubricant.