PeniMaster® PRO are medical expanders (extenders) which elongate the penis in a physiologically manner over an extended period of time. This tissue stimulation is used for corrective enlargement, straightening or therapy of the penis before and after surgery.
Important product features
- patented physiological-anatomic bio function design
- supported by combined vacuum, adhesion, and positive-locking fit!
- can be used with gliding oil optionally!
- adapts to the glans without squeezing or deforming it
- suitable for each penis size, for circumcised and uncircumcised men
- foreskin and lymph protection
- can be used with belt or rods as penis expander
- immediately pleasant without familiarisation
- can be attached without the pump ball, simple handling
- easy cleaning and keeping hygiene
The new form of power and comfort
PeniMasterPRO is an anatomically self-adapting (positive-locking) connection to the glans of the penis.
PeniMasterPRO is used in combination with specifically adapted pulling force generators as a penis expander (penis elongator) for plastic-cosmetic or therapeutic purposes on the penis.
If applied for at least thirty minutes:
- enlargement of the penis and the glans in their flaccid condition to the maximum natural dimensions of the same lasting several hours (e.g. before going to the sauna)
If applied several hours a day for a period of four weeks:
- enlargement of the penis and the glans in their flaccid condition to the maximum natural dimensions of the same lasting several hours
- temporary measurable and visible enlargement of the penis in its flaccid condition
- improved erection ability (potency) in case of slight erective dysfunction (erection problems)
- improvement of the sexual libido
If applied several hours a day for a period of several months:
- permanent elongation, thickening, and straightening of the penis in its flaccid and erected condition
- Particularly in the early state of a forming abnormal congenital curvature (Induratio penis plastica, IPP), the increase of the curvature of the penis can be countered. An advanced IPP can be alleviated.
- prevention of the penis becoming shorter (retraction) upon removal of the prostate, upon operations due to scar withdrawal, in changes to the hormonal balance or reduced frequency of erections
A recent study concludes:
"The use of the PeniMaster® PRO - Penile Traction Therapy, a non-invasive treatment and provides a significant reduction in the curvature, an increase in penile length and a significant improvement of the symptoms and bother induced by Peyronie’s Disease." (Moncado et al. BJU International 2018)
Download the step-by step PeniMaster® PRO Instruction Guide