REHABI PVT Instruction For Use
Penile vacuum trainer
Medical device for penile erectile tissue training following prostatectomy and IPP (penile curvature).
Please read these instructions for use before using the erection aid.
Keep the instructions for use!
Instructions for Use
When the penis is stiff, this is called an erection.
If a man has problems getting an erection, we
speak of erectile dysfunction. The REHABI PVT ® is a device that helps you to get your penis stiff. For this reason, the REHABI PVT ® helps with erectile tissue training. This refers to a filling of the erectile tissue in the penis with blood.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
A variety of causes can lead to erectile dysfunction. The most common ones include diabetes, thyroid disease, liver or kidney disease, Treatment of hyper- tension, cardiovascular diseases. Prostate surgery often also leads to erectile dysfunction. Depression or exhaustion can also lead to erectile dysfunction. Sometimes erectile dysfunction is a side effect of medication, e.g. drugs against high blood pressure. Penile curvature, also known as IPP or Peyronie’s disease, leads to problems during sex and possibly to impotence if the curvature is severe.
Do you see a good erection in the cylinder?
– Then allow the stiff penis to remain in the cylin- der under negative pressure for two minutes.
– The erectile tissue is now filled well with blood. – The green “air” button on the pump head is used
to let air in.
– When you press the “air” button, the cylinder is
bled (i.e. air is let in, reducing the vacuum).
– In this way you can easily release the erection aid
from your body.
– Now you can repeat the procedure.
Important: Performing erectile tissue training 1–2 times per day is good for penile circula tion. Excessively frequent use does not auto matically lead to more rapid success.
– Wait until the blood has flown back from the penis into the body.
– After using the REHABI PVT ®, clean it as described in the section “How do I clean the REHABI PVT ®?”.
– Dry the parts.
– Put all parts back into the bag and keep the
erection aid out of the reach of children.
How does the REHABI PVT ®work?
The pump head sucks the air around the penis out of the cylinder. This creates a negative pressure (vacuum). This causes the blood vessels in the penis to fill with blood, and the penis stiffens. As the cylinder is transparent, you can see whether the erection is hard enough. In most cases, pumping for 1 to 2 minutes will be sufficient to produce an erection.
How do I know if the erectile tissue training is helping me?
Following prostate surgery, you can observe that continence is regained more quickly. This may mean several weeks of regular erectile tissue training.
In the case of penile curvature (IPP or Peyronie’s disease), the angle of the curvature may be gradually reduced. Experience has indicated that at least three months of regular erectile tissue training leads to an improvement in the condition. Some users have performed erectile tissue training for more than six months and achieved remarkable reductions in penile curvature. As a result of the improvement, it is possible that any planned sur- gery to correct penile curvature will no longer be necessary.
Never use the REHABI PVT ® if you have drunk alcohol or taken drugs. Do not continue using the REHABI PVT ® if it is no longer working properly. Also do not use the REHABI PVT ® if you notice any dam- age to it.
In both cases, send the erection aid directly to the manufacturer KESSEL medintim GmbH. During the warranty period, repairs are free. If the device is not working or damaged because you have oper- ated it incorrectly, you will always have to pay for the repairs.
If you do not live in Germany, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased the REHABI PVT ®. Use only lubricants that can easily be washed off with water.
The REHABI PVT ®comprises the following parts:
– a pump head with a green handle 1– 1 transparent cylinder 2
– a soft green ring loader 3
– 1 tube of lubricant 4
– 1 set of instructions
– 1 bag
How to prepare the application?
All productrelated illustrations can be found on the cover flap of this booklet.
– Push the pump head onto the larger opening of the cylinder. (Fig. 1 )
– Attach the green ring loader to the other side of the cylinder. (Fig. 2 )
– Apply some lubricant to the edge of the green ring loader. (Fig. 3 )
– The REHABI PVT ® is now prepared for use.
How do I use the REHABI PVT ®?
The erection aid is exclusively for your personal use. It may not be passed on to third parties, nor be used by them.
– Remove the pubic hair directly on the penis and around the root of the penis.
– The device must fit the skin tightly.
– Apply some lubricant to the edge of the ring
– Introduce the penis through the ring loader into
– Press the device tightly to your body.
– Lift the green lever on the pump head. In this way,
you will draw the air out of the cylinder.